Sunday 24 August 2014

Got The Job... Oh Yeah!!!

Months (actually not even months years more like) it has been of me trying to get a job in London and finally I have managed to do it and with a good company and in a good location as well. It feels good to have kept at it and preserved but after trying for so long, the countless interviews, the money used to get to these interviews, I still only managed to get a job in sales. Now don't get me wrong I am good at sales and it could potentially earn me a lot of money... But a part of me feels like it is a bit of an anti climax.

You wait so long, put a lot of effort in, go through the crapy jobs before you are supposed to get the main job and still your not on the path you want to be. Maybe that is because I'm not 100% sure of what i want to get into ( I mean writing is the front runner but you can never be sure until you put it into practice). But also I'm only 24 so I should take this opportunity with both hands and run with it (I am on a roll with these inspirational quotes) I mean I am based in the heart of London where their are so many chances to network and progress (also a good social life as well, time to party and get that adventure).

I suppose I am still on that journey and search for the ultimate goal but I am certainly well on my way  ... Also my view from the roof top bar is definitely a unique selling point (sales jargon used right there) ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment